For the Shortbread
• Place all the ingredients in a mixer and combine well to form a dough. Wrap in cling film, rest for at least 30 minutes.
• Preheat the oven to 180oC (fan).
• Roll the dough on a lightly floured surface to 1cm thick. Place on a non-stick baking sheet and bake for 6-10 minutes. Leave to cool.
For the Chocolate Pudding
• Whisk the sugar and eggs together until fluffy and white. Melt the chocolate and butter together over a bain-marie or in a microwave. Once melted, add the chocolate mix to the egg mix and whisk together.
• Gently fold the dry ingredients into the chocolate mixture. Spoon the mixture into individual ramekin dishes or an ovenproof dish and put to one side.
• Preheat the oven to 180C (fan).
• Bake the chocolate mixture for 5-10 minutes, depending on the size of the dish you are using. The pudding should be soft in the middle and crusty on the surface.
• Place the Carnation caramel into a squeezy sauce bottle. Inject a little caramel into the cooked pudding to create little pockets of runny caramel inside the warm pudding. Dust with cocoa powder.
• Break the biscuits over the top of the pudding to give a crunchy topping. Serve with a scoop of cinder toffee ice cream topped with a little more caramel sauce and a pinch of sea salt flakes.